Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bullying is Bad

I heard a story about a boy who was bullied. He felt so bad from it that he hurt himself and he died. I don't know how he died but I do know that no one should ever make anyone feel like they don't belong. A boy at my school once stabbed me with a pencil near my shoulder. That made me feel sad and angry. I didn't fight him because I didn't want to hurt him. I don't think that's right. So I told a grown up. That was the right thing to do. She was my teacher and she helped. We have to stand together against bullying. Go to www.standtogether.tv because you can help, too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so very proud of you, kiddo. You're such a strong, smart and brave young man and you'll always be my favorite superhero. Keep up the good work. I look forward to having many more great adventures with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mad Owl, I feel really bad about the boy who died because he was being bullied.I am glad to see a young person such as yourself is as concerned about things like this. I very happy that You told your teacher about the boy who stabbed You at school, and even happier that you didn't lose your cool and end up fighting that boy.. no matter what, no one win in a fight!! I'm very proud of you Mad Owl... from the Great Kornelius :) I look forward to reading more from You..

    ReplyDelete